Applications are due March 29. Pet Companion Volunteer Applications are due earlier on March 5. Download an application at hospicesantacruz.org or call Forbes Ellis, Director of Volunteer Services, at 831-430-3045
- Volunteers receive a comprehensive 30-hour training which begins on April 18. The training covers topics that include handling grief, family dynamics, and the importance of self-care.
- 10% of HSCC volunteers are future physicians, and are currently pre-med students at UCSC.
Applications due: March 29, 2018
Pet Companion Volunteer Applications due: March 5, Training begins: April 18, Applications available at: www.hospicesantacruz.org/volunteering/volunteer-visitors/
Curious applicants can connect with us in person, as we host informational gatherings at some local favorite spots:
- February 22, 9:00 – 10:00 am, Aptos Coffee Roasting Co.
- February 23, 12:30 – 1:30 pm, Second Street Café
- February 26, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, Aptos Coffee Roasting Co.
- February 27, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, The Buttery