Fire Chief Recruitment Underway
The Fire District is currently recruiting for the position of Fire Chief. To see our full recruitment package, including District overview, job description/qualifications, salary/benefits information and a tentative recruitment schedule, go to (www.aptosfire.com). Application deadline is 5 p.m. Monday, December 11, 2017.
Annual Food & Toy Drives Underway
Our 3 station locations are accepting donations of non-perishable food and new, unwrapped toys for Second Harvest Food Bank and Toys for Tots.
When donating food, please make sure your food is non-perishable, and packaging is unbroken. When donating toys, please bring only new toys, no wrapping, no toys of aggression (play guns, knives, etc.) and no stuffed animals without factory-sealed plastic. Donations of cash/checks for either charity can be mailed directly to the addresses below:
- Toys for Tots — Santa Cruz County 1961 Main Street #113, Watsonville, CA 95076
- Second Harvest Food Bank, 800 Ohlone Parkway, Watsonville, CA 95076
District Master Plan: Public Feedback
On October 25, 2017, the District held a Special Meeting/Study Session to review and discuss the final draft of the Master Plan, as presented by Citygate, LLC. A copy of the draft Master Plan is available on our website (www.aptosfire.com), as well as a copy of the PowerPoint Presentation reviewed at this meeting.
Fire Station Locations:
- Station 1 and District Headquarters • 831-685-6690 • 6934 Soquel Drive, Aptos.
- Station 2 and Training Facility • 300 Bonita Drive, Aptos.
- Station 3 • 312 Estrella Drive, La Selva Beach